If you are new to meditation and are looking for simple practical instructions to get started, you are in the right place 🙂
- Totally Meditation gives you uncomplicated step by step instructions to help you get started meditating.
- My intention and purpose is to provide you with do-able meditations, as well as provide useful information and resources.
- We will offer books, music and guided meditations from trusted sources under “Shopping”.
- We will feature events, retreats and courses from other sources under “Events”.
- New articles will be posted in Blog/Home.
- Subscribe to our newsletter either here or in the column to the right. The newsletters will cover new articles, meditations, things in the news about meditation and more.
- You can also follow Totally Meditation on twitter (twitter.com/#!/totalmeditation) and facebook (facebook.com/totallymeditation). You will see a share button at the bottom of every page if you just want to share an article to your own social network.
I suggest you start with these articles Breathing Part 1, Breathing Part 2 and Breathing Part 3 because focusing on your breath is a practice that requires no previous knowledge or experience, and it has many benefits.
Here are some tips for finding a meditation teacher, choosing a meditation teacher.
If you get stuck on a word I use, it will be in the Glossary. If you don’t find it there please leave a comment on the glossary page to let me know, and I will add the word.
The section called “Meditations” has a drop down menu that lists by category different types of meditations.
The “Blog/Home” page has all the articles and meditations that have been posted .